Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I will die!!

I’m no one in particular, a figment of a chronicler’s imagination, a bit of me is inspired by the chronicler’s mother - not the fat and thin part, but the mirror-writing part. The rest of me is a roughly sketched character, manifested as a result of having too much time and the limited scope of activities inside a moving train.

This particular train is always full of interesting people, not like the usual long distance trains filled with sleepy old men, large noisy families, inquisitive women and sniveling kids.

There is an aspiring rock band practicing quietly in one corner, the guys were almost identical with carefully messed up hair to give the effect of carelessness, cute goatees and metal earrings, a deliciously good-looking army officer is reading the newspaper in one corner, in another corner a pair of old men were playing chess with an exquisite chess-set made of soap stone I guess, an adolescent was reading ‘war and peace’ and a foxy faced woman was embroidering a lovely gray shawl with silver and black thread.
It was a nice train, speeding across the cold, dark landscape slowly turning a pale pink as the dawn broke over the sky.

I’m evolving, attaining little pieces of attributes until I become so real that the chronicler will start believing that I’m her old friend. This might go on till one day I disappear to no-where, just like I appeared, having no past, no background, no memories, no pondering.

I will die!! but before that I have to travel many miles...

No comments: