Monday, February 1, 2010

I love...

I love WRITING. I think that goes without saying but there you go. I like reading too. As much as I love writing, I guess. Singing is another favorite activity. Dancing with my friends too. Cooking soothes me.My friends always laugh at me when I daydream my life. It keeps me entertained. I love watching movies/TV series. I have this tendency to deliberately postpone watching a particular movie if my friends keep on urging me to watch the said film. I just remembered the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Friends kept on telling me to watch the movie. I always make non-committal promises but my curiosity was stirred. When they stop suggesting the movie, I watched the film. I'm such a brat. :-)

I also love thinking about the future. Daydreaming? Planning? I dunno. I can stay up all night just thinking and planning what to do the next day, the next week, the next year. It doesn't matter to me if my plans are not all fulfilled. What's important, at least for me, is the fact that I have a vision and I quite know what I want in life.

I love shopping. Shopping-Shopping minus Window-shopping . I enjoy looking at pretty things. It doesn't have to be a book, a dress or a pair of shoes (though, these are my favorites). I enjoy strolling even at the kitchen and appliance area of the store. I'm such a mall rat.

Another activity that I really, really like to do is to make little surprises for my loved ones. I smile at the thought of making them happy. If someone borrows a book from me, I usually insert little notes of friendship or personal messages. Sometimes, I leave hi's and hello's at my friends. They don't have to see the note after I wrote them. I specially like the feeling when a phone call or a text message of thanks from them will color my ordinary days. I also love sending flowers and snail mails. I want to send a blue rose to her office someday ;-)

Another thing that I like to do is to listen. Even when I'm working, I like to listen at the lull of the music. I like to listen to some particular songs when I'm taking a bath. I like to listen at the sound of the pouring rain. I like to listen at my loved one's stories- my parent's endless chats about what they're doing when I go home, my friends' anecdotes and tales of their love life and problems. Listening comes first for me than talking.

When I look back I find nothing that I hate. I fall in love with people, things, places, events everything rather very easily. I welcome everything with a open heart in my life. But here there is something I hate the most, People bitching about each other. I have feeling that if you're not righteous you start bitching about people to cover your wrongness. Why do I have to envy someone when by some hard work, dedication and some spice of luck I can achieve almost everything.Anyways who cares about all those thy and thees.

I love my life, and my vision for life. If you would trust me that's the reason I have such a big friend circle. So fall in love with your life and see how good everything would turnout to be. Let's call it a end after all I'm not a philosopher to unravel all this to you I know you know it already. So in the end just keep loving to be loved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am in love wid ur writing....