Monday, January 4, 2010

I need someone to define 'evrything' for me!!

In the wee hours of day I had fallen asleep,Then suddenly on an voyage of dream I met him!! The God himself, and he asked me, "What do u want, Vats"? God dk!! Can't be true, he was standing there, right in front of me, asking for my wish :O

Ummmmm,mmmm....... after much thought,all I could utter, and that too, barely managed a murmur, "all I want is everything". Ahh, what did I ask for? Nothing much yaar just everything, after all he is god, he knows everything, you simply cant hide anything from him. Well, still he asked me something, that shook me, literally woke me, with shock, was what it took me.He asked me, "can you define any single thing, that would constitute your `everything`?". What??? No, it cant be, you don't expect such stupid questions, that too from god himself!! and you thought that "Mensa's" first member must have been his almighty himself!!


With all the courage I gathered during this dream, and the conviction that I had, through my IQ which was definitely greater then 'GOD', as what appeared to me as of then, I gave him the look, bordering precisely on surprise, shock, and sympathy, and with a Popeyeishly curved mouth asked him, "What??", "Define what?" and then started staring at him, waiting for his trillion rupees smile to switch over to nana patekar's anger, but instead got a sheepish smile, and a look bordering very precariously between, a no-teeth harmless and cute, childish smile, to again a no-teeth harmless, but well studied, experienced smile of an old man. And very calmly, he asked again, "yes my dear, can you define the things, that will constitute your everything? Do you want every single penny that will give you power to buy all the things, money can buy, or would you be happy to have every single nation under your flag, or having every single present, past and future living being as your slave will satisfy your need for everything?? Can you in the world define what constitutes your idea of everything?"

Now that's one insane thought.I asked for a simple, plain, no-nonsense thing, everything! If you don't have enough powers, or courage, then please, dont try to fool me into these stupid definitions. Hey hey hey, whats this weird laughter all about? Well, was it me or him, I don't know, cant say(:O), but he left, laughing like the 'roil' and telling me to think about it!!

Think about what, I need everything man, and it was you, who asked me for my wish, and now, all this? I just need everything........

Yep, I know, my tracks stuck on everything, and quite frankly, am not able to think what would constitute this everything!! All the money... nah, there are somethings money can't buy! All the love... hey, but can even god promise you that??? don't know....

Well, guess my first wish would be to be able to meet someone, who can define for me, this thing that we call, everything! But once again, who will it be?? Please god, if you can help me meet, for once, that someone, life, I think the only one, who possibly can help me understand things....


Arghhh, he is laughing till now, thankfully, have stopped rolling, just smiling, don't no what, cant say why :( Hey god, I know I will be able to count your teeth as well, the day I meet life :)

No comments: