Monday, November 16, 2009

even the loo on my floor say's "I'm engaged"

So what crosses your mind? let me guess a few...

A busy user on the other side of the phone, Or a cute girl in your office with a diamond studded ring on her ring finger, Or your boss when you cry for help, Or let it be anything today every damn person or place is engaged!!
If you ask you're friend out on Friday evening he says I'm engaged for the evening, If you want a help from someone they reply "sorry man right now I'm heavily engaged".'heavily engaged'?? what did he mean?
Ask the pantry boy to refill the water can he is too engaged to do his job, And what about asking the girl whom you love secretly for a stroll or to chat over a cup of tea... man she is engaged to such an extent that you can't even start a conversation with her not even through mail or chatting over the IM forget about the idea of asking her out.

Today it's really hard to find anything when you need the most. And it not only leads you to mere frustration but even forces you to ask a question from yourself "am I  the one who has all the time in this world and goes around asking people and places for your share of time, if not share the time t hat you think you deserve?". I mean if until unless you're a born king or queen you to need to work for your bread butter and booze if any, to the same extent that others have to and that to maintaining the harmony around you.I feel like over the course past 6 months time the workload on me has increased to many folds and has got me almost killed then to if I have time to move forward and ask you for your time, why can't you give me some hope that in near future I would be able to borrow some of your time, after all just a hope if not even the actual time. Please don't say bluntly that I'm engaged, don't deny me outrightly.

All this I'm writingbecause many times I have heard "I'm engaged" from many people, even from those whom I love the most and treasure them a lot, to some knowingly and to few unknowingly. I mean we are not lawyers who would bug you on the words of hope that you utter to us. Come give me a ray of hope.

But yet again I realize that it's not an easy task. When you're not engaged everyone asks you to find some way to get engaged. My mother says "beta jaldi se koi ladki pasand karle, engaged hoja", lolz... now what should I tell my mother that I'm happy the way I'm, at least in time like this, I'm free. But this is altogether another analogy of engaged but still you can see it when you are free every one wants you to get engaged and once you are engaged people like me start writing this sort of crap. Above all I know I can't bring a change in someone's acuity but at least I can help those who have a thought process of my kind happy by keeping myself available for everyone anytime.

Don't mind people out there, it's just my restless mind or should I say my mindless mind which is running from itself, from the fear that a loved one would deny his most deserved opportunity by saying "I'm engaged" and in this process it is denying itself the chance to breakout in front of that loved one even though it may deserve that loved one.

Crap Crap... sorry  if I bugged you up... but did you notice something while reading this post you have wasted 5 mins, that 5 mins which you had added to your day by denying someone his share just by uttering those three words "I'm engaged". hahaha...

It's just to intricate for me outside my comfort zone with my music phone's ear pieces off, I mean everyone says the same "I'm engaged", and trust me some even don't have the time to say it they simply ignore your pleas. Now even the loo on my floor this afternoon said "I'm engaged",  hold on if it didn't said at least the same was written on it's door... ahhh urghhhh.... Oh lord Shiva help us out!! destroy this busyness around us all, after all you're the lord of destruction so go ahead destroy it all, and please! don't come saying that you're too engaged...

No comments: