Thursday, November 5, 2009

Attack by 'Grey Love'

How many times have you thought that the windows that you open let the breeze come in can bring something shitty to your comfort zone?
That day in the morning I opened my window to smell the air outside. The smell of air was awesome and it reminded me of morning in Agra when I used to live in a house all around lush greenery. And then followed the daily routine as had to reach  office on time. And in this hurry I left the window pans open!!

Then I had a great day even more than I could desire that day. By the evening I was so happy that I planned as soon as I reach home I would take a bath and go to the Mahalaxmi temple to thank Durga maa. As soon I reached my home It was perfect as daily. Entire room was in good shape and neat and clean courtesy our bai.
But then I saw this:



And thought what is it? Is this stain of vegetables or something else?
Then I saw some more of it:



And then I feared and thought it can't be that, that S thing...

Suddenly I heard the sound of wings, and when I turned my head it was one, one bloody grey bird.



I had no clue what to do next. I just thought I had to jump in damage control mode ASAP. I picked up towel that was in closest to me and don't know why did I picked it up. When I saw the bird I thought is she more frightened or it's me.I mean I can't do any harm to that bird after all I'm in love with a girl whose name means 'Bird' so that has put in a soft corner for birds in my heart. I tried many tricks, opened all the doors and windows that I could so that that bird finds its way out to the free world. It took her half an hour to finds its way out.
When it left the entire room was full of stains of S that it had made during the entire day.

I said god I want that bird in my life whom I love not this 'Grey Love', and as you did send that grey bird when you saw my house window open send my love too the same way and don't worry all the doors of my heart are open.






No comments: