Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So what's your reason?

This evening I was reading a management article by father or modern management and found this quote:


A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.
-Abraham Maslow



The quote made me truly realize that once you start working against the flow of your creative juices you can't stand still in harmony with yourself, and that's the reason many of us today aren't satisfied. How many times you have heard your friend asking the "what am I doing here? am I meant only for this?" to you or to himself in front of you, I guess a lot or may be the same number of times you brush your teeth!!

But it's true that once you start doing a job howsoever passionate you're for it in a few days of time if you don't explore new horizons in it, it gets mechanical. If this wasn't true, there shouldn't have been any pain in life's of great artist or a guy like who used to dream of a life that you are currently living. Why I'm saying this? 'Cause do you remember how happy you were when you got this job? you didn't missed informing even a single person in your contact list, and felt pride in sharing every details with friend and family of it.If you didn't at least I did!!! 'Cause those who were close to me know that it was a dream come true not because it was my dream job but  because I had once dreamt how I would get a job on a rainy day.


So still day by day satisfaction starts decreasing if not gradually then to slowly, but it surely decreases. And then when two totally exhausted friend sit on a stone on sunny day and over the cup of tea they ask each other the same question  "So what's your reason?". I feel the answer is same for both of them. Once you stop or even start running the rat race by overlooking your creative aspect you tend to loose harmony with yourself. As every one has perception that it's due to need of a change, but have you seen M.F.Hussain how flamboyant he is at his age man I envy him and maybe you would to. The reason behind his flamboyancy even though he is under deep crap in personal front in his life because he never stops his creative juices from flowing out of his mind.In turn that empowers the mind to go with bare hands in the battle field of life to face other problems. 


Our soul needs to be satisfied so that it shelters our mind on a rainy day in life. So open up dear! It's not that everyone is gifted with same energy but yes it's absolutely true that every one is at least gifted with the sufficient energy and creativity. The more you try tying it would leave more scars on your soul breaking the harmony between you and yourself.



Well two weeks backs a incident made me stop writing after the '99th'. After all I used to write what I felt for myself and never thought would end up hurting a friend. Since that day my thought process became more complex and led to many sleepless nights. I was completely sunk in my own world. Although being a Virgo of higher degree I decided I would come out of my shyness and do the damage control myself. I initiated it in some way. I was hope full that it would help me in getting my peace back, but to my realization it didn't work out or I didn't do the needful.That's the reason so late in night when usually I'm into my bed I'm sitting here and writing this some crap and hoping to be the 11th commandent!!

 


No comments: