Saturday, November 27, 2010

I don't come with a switch!!

(**Read the first para carefully... because rest of the post posses all the powers to break any kinda relationships that we share.)

Do you feel used at times? Like an emotional backup?
Sometimes I do... and I don't exactly like that feeling. One those who think I'm there pillow who would just listen to them without revolting, go get a life. And if I do listen to you and try to keep the conversation normal then, that means this post isn't for you :) so stop reading.

When the going is good,I do not exist, I run away, I hide anything everything but I'm not there.I could be anything, anywhere, another insignificant thread that makes up life, another piece of trouble that I would creating for myself. This is the way you feel in your good times or not bad times. But when faced with adversity, I become relevant? I become an anchor to shore issues? To listen/ to advice...much like that inverter at home.No power, switch on the inverter. Else, it is just another device that gathers dust in some confine, till power goes off.

Unfortunately, I am not an inverter. I am a human being who can think and thinks a lot, and react. Makes things a lot more complicated and I can bet that you may end up in even more deep shit. And makes me wonder how people treat relationships with so much objectivity - like it is another device that helps you get through life - with an on/off switch! Relationships aren't like regular lights on which you have control. Rather it has no resemblance to anything in and around you.

Dinah Shore said " Trouble is part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough". Personally, I think the measure of a relationship is not how much they share during adversity, I think it is how much you share when nothing of significance is happening in each others lives. That is in what I believe.

That, is the true measure of a relationship. I mean if you're in bad mood, bad shape, bad hair or even bad dress; I wouldn't mind sitting next to you and talking to you in the usual way... try to remember the last time I was in a bad mood and I didn't talked to you in the usual way. Anyways that's me and it's fault from my part to expect everyone to have a similar view. And I think some of mine score on a negative scale on this!!

I may sound like ass hole to someone, like disaster to someone but again I can't help it... at least I have told you how I feel. And if now you have started disliking me, FINE, welcome to the club :)

3 comments:

scorp said...

i didn't like ur post.....if someone is expecting a shoulder to cry frm ur its coz u give them that comfort zone.......
but then its ur opinion

footprints said...

Dear Scorp; Nothing much to say, I need a fair opinion or you can say biased opinion that is inline with me and my needs.

Ramani said...

it happens.....infact many feel the same....its just that u have put it in words.....tension na le....