Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thoughts tied to red and yellow threads from cieling of head...

I have all that vary thoughts dangling from colorful threads from ceiling of my head. Then I decided that I would collect these thoughts and try to write them down. I wanted to do so because of the fear of loosing those precious thoughts. Maybe in reality they aren't worth a dime but few years down the line they would be snapshot of my head now :) And who the hell in this world doesn't wants to relive their past. People obliviously obviously have different reasons to do so but I just want to preserve them just for myself so that I can revisit them in future.Anyways that's not important, what matters is what are those thoughts. Well lets begin how all that starts.

One day I met someone from an alien place. Then I started questioning her. Are you flummoxed by Physics as I am? Do you write like I do? Who is your role model? Do you know the history of your this place? Or this country? have you read To Kill a Mocking Bird? Have you watched Life is Beautiful? Are you loud, like me, or quiet, like sober me? Can I hear your soft laugh? Do you too have so many things to tell as do I? And have fear that you'll forget them? Things that maybe too trivial in few years.Do you believe in God? Well this part was all Q&A and if you're thinking that why was I asking so many questions? Then guess what, I do so always inside my mind whenever you're in front of me. But if ever I had a chance to put all those questions too you, bet me you would be nowhere near to me from the next moment :). Well these are my thoughts so they behaved the way I desire them too :)

What happened next to this conversation was some kinky fun and I believe that isn't relevant here. Next to that I was kinda preaching her. Preaching her picking up my randoms thoughts from my heads ceiling. It went as:

You have to be strong and believe in yourself, like Atticus, but with that, never loose the innocence of Scout. Never forget your ambitions, even the ones lost or changed. They have strange ways of cropping up again and fitting into your life. Am I a vet or an editor? Or do I work for the Indian Administrative Service? Never, ever make the mistake of convincing yourself that your instinct is wrong. If something looks or feels wrong, then it most probably is. Trust your instinct. Enjoy each day like it’s the last one you’ll live. Is this saying still a cliché? I dream big, and I watch my dreams fall. Right now, I have the strength to rise and so do you. So baby dream and dream and the most important don't ever forget or deny your dreams.

Is this a selfish post? In a way, yes, but it’s heartfelt.

1 comment:

scorp said...

i liked it a lot DK......
out of words to tell u how i felt :)
awesome is an understatement