Friday, December 4, 2009

My anger management!!

Having a bad day? So maybe try this out!!

When you occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to take It out
on someone, don't take it out on someone you know -- take it out on someone
you don't know. I was sitting at my desk when I remembered a phone call I had
forgotten to make. I found the number and dialed it.

A man answered, saying, "Hello."

I politely said, "Could I please speak with @@@@@ %%%%%?"

Suddenly, the phone was slammed down on me. I couldn't believe that Anyone
could be so rude. I realized I had called the wrong number. I tracked down
@@@@@'s correct number and called her. I had accidentally transposed the last
two digits of her phone number. After hanging up with her, I decided to call
the 'wrong' number again.

When the same guy answered the phone, I yelled, "You're an a*****e!" and hung
up.

I wrote his number down with the word 'a*****e' next to it, and put it in my
desk drawer.

Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills or had a really bad day, I'd
call him up and yell, "You're an a*****e!" It always cheered me up.


When I thought of caller ID , I thought my therapeutic 'a*****e' calling
would have to stop. So, I called his number and said, "Hi, this is ##### &&&&&
from the Telephone Company. I'm just calling to see if you're familiar with
the Caller ID program?"

He yelled, "NO!" and slammed the phone down.

I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're an a*****e!"

One day I was outside a store, getting ready to pull into a spot.
Some guy in a black BMW cut me off and pulled into the spot I had patiently
waited for. I hit the horn and yelled that I had been waiting for that spot.
The idiot ignored me. I noticed a "For Sale" sign in his car window . . so, I
wrote down his number.

A couple of days later, right after calling the first a*****e ( I had his
number on speed dial), I thought I had better call the BMW a*****e, too.

I said, "Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?"

"Yes, it is."


"Can you tell me where I can see it?"


"Yes, I live at FC Road . It's a yellow house, and the car's
parked right out in front."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is $$$$$," he said.

"When's a good time to catch you, $$$$$?"

"I'm home every evening after five."

"Listen, Don, can I tell you something?"

"Yes?"

"Don, you're an a*****e."

It's really bad of me but, instead of yelling all the anger out on someone in and around here don't you think doing that was a good idea instead.
Well just to add to it think twice before you try doing such one, as people generally have caller ID's and if they get your no it would a real hell for you then ;) may be you end up being an 'sorry a*****e'!!

No comments: